Signs of Falling Over

This blog contains all the riddles to fill in life, love & friendship

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Meanings

[Editor's Note]
A little disturbing but nevertheless, I shall still publish it here.

-------

What every kiss means...
~ Kiss on the stomach = I'm
ready

~ Kiss on the Forehead = "I hope we're
together forever"

~ Kiss on the Ear = You're my everything

~ Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"

~ Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"

~ Kiss on the Neck = "We belong
together"

~ Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"

~ Kiss on the Lips = "I love you"


What the gesture means...
~ Holding Hands = "We definitely love
each other"

~ Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"

~ Holding on tight = "I don't want to
let go"

~ Looking into each other's eyes = "I
just plain love you"

~ Playing with Hair = "Tell me you
love
me"

~ Arms around the Waist = "I love you
too much to let go"

~ Laughing while Kissing = "I am
completely comfortable with you"




Advice...
~ Don't ask for a kiss, take one.

~ If you were thinking about someone
while reading this,
you're definitely in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home